The Center for Celiac Research estimates that approximately 6% of the U.S. population, or 18 million people, suffers from gluten sensitivity. Celiac disease is a digestive condition triggered by consumption of the protein gluten, which is primarily found in bread, pasta, cookies, pizza crust and many other foods containing wheat, barley, malt or rye. People with celiac disease who eat foods containing gluten experience an immune reaction in their small intestines, causing damage to the inner surface of the small intestine and an inability to absorb certain nutrients. The only treatment for the disease is to omit gluten from their diet.
Gluten-Free products are hitting the markets at a fast and furious pace! Don’t let your business get left behind! According to MarketstoMarkets the gluten-free product market will reach $6.2 billion by 2018. Each year the market has grown exponentially and your business can take part in offering up the best in the business by working with Good Karma Kitchen.
- We pride ourselves in offering the best quality, in taste and texture, gluten-free and vegetarian food products on the market.
- We will work directly with you to tailor our products to your individual product mix.
- We provide cross-contamination consultations, training and support while you navigate the gluten-free processes.
- We are based in Fort Worth and can deliver locally at last minute notice without outrageous shipping costs. We will do our best to make accommodations for our non-local customers as well.
- There is never a worry about product shelf life as our products come in individually wrapped, freezer-safe packages that provide protection from potential cross-contamination.
- We offer competitive pricing, without compromising taste and quality.
- We are a socially and environmentally responsible company (see all of our Green Practices)
Current Product Offerings
Traditional ‘Hand-Tossed Style’ Pizza Crust
Handmade crusts using the finest ingredients, with a blend of nutrient-rich flours and starches to create a gluten-free pizza that rivals any traditional pizza crust in taste and texture.
*We are happy to make custom sizes upon request.
To learn more about how Good Karma Kitchen can help your business grow, pricing information, and ordering details, contact us or call 817.995.9801